TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Course applicants are entitled to a full refund for 14 days from purchase date.
- For payment plan, 50% of the deposit is refundable for 14 days from purchase date.
- There will be no refunds after the 14-day cancellation period.
- There will be strictly no refunds once the course is undertaken.
- Course cancellation will incur a £35 admin fee.
- If applicant is unable to attend all, or some of the lectures after the deadline for refunds, a deferral to the next course will be offered as an alternative.
- In case of illness or if unable to finish course for another reason, no refund will be given but a deferral to the next course will be offered as an alternative.
- The student understands and agrees to comply with PACT’s confidentiality and non-disclosure policy – that no course material, nor part of the course material will be shared with a third party. The student agrees to sign a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement before the course starts.
- Students enrolled on the PACT Canine Training Instructor Course automatically become subject to the PACT Code of Conduct.
- In the event of a course having to be rescheduled, the same Terms and Conditions will apply.
- Alternatively, a refund will be given should a student be unable to attend a rescheduled course.
- PACT or any venue at which a course is held will not be held responsible for dogs being kept in vehicles in car parks, or harm incurred to any dog(s), as a result of being left unattended in vehicles at any of our courses.
- We reserve the right to amend or update any part of the course content and structure at any stage.
- Tutors/assessors may vary or change throughout one course or from one course to another, or assessments.
- The cancellation charge for all events (whether one, two or three days) before the cut-off date is £35.
- Overseas bookings are strictly non-refundable.
- There will be strictly no refunds from 60 days prior to any event.
- In the event of an event having to be rescheduled, the same Terms and Conditions will apply, and a new deadline for refunds 60 days prior to the rescheduled date will become effective upon acceptance of the new date. A refund will not be issued should a delegate be unable to attend a rescheduled event. However, a credit coupon will be issued for the purchase amount, to be redeemed for any other PACT event or product.
- Refunds will not be issued if an event has to be rescheduled or cancelled due to a speaker visa or travel issues while travelling to the UK/venue. However, every attempt will be made to reschedule the event and places will be transferred to the rescheduled event. In cases where delegates cannot attend the rescheduled event, a credit coupon will be issued for the purchase amount, to be redeemed for any other PACT event or product. If an event has to be cancelled with no future rescheduled date, due to a speaker’s health, hospitalisation, death or other adverse event, e.g. natural disaster, incurring during travel to the UK and/or venue, refunds will not be issued, however, a credit coupon will be issued for the purchase amount, to be redeemed for any other PACT event or product.
- If an event has to be rescheduled or cancelled, PACT will not be held responsible for financial loss incurred by delegates who purchased non-transferable and/or non-refundable travel and accommodation, or any other related expense. Because some of our speakers may travel from overseas, we strongly recommend delegates consider transferable/refundable travel and accommodation wherever possible.
- PACT and any venue at which any seminar is held will not be held responsible for dogs being kept in vehicles in car parks, or harm incurred to any dog(s), as a result of being left unattended in vehicles at any of our events.
PACT reserves the right to amend and update the above Terms and Conditions at any time, including increasing the cost of cancellations fees